- Gift packs and sets
- What/who is trappist?
- What is ale?
- Wheat beer
- Kulminator - top-rated beer-cafe in the world!
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles
- BEER - is always the right answer
- How to make a beer?
- The History of beer
- How to interpret a lager advert?
- The Surprising Heart-Healthy Beverage
- Alcohol Cuts Risk for Heart Disease by One Third
- How to select a beer glass?
- Õlle klassifikaator
Recepies with beer
- Terms and conditions of use
- About us
- All brands
Belgian Darks offer a massive range of characters.
Colors play within the amber to light brown to deep garnet hues, with thick, rocky heads of great retention. Aromas can be anywhere from traces of yeast, spiced, malty, floral and even slightly intoxicating. Flavors from dry and spiced, to sweet and malty. Most have a low level of bitterness.
Average alcohol by volume (abv) range: 4.0-7.0%
There are 2 products.
Showing 1-2 of 2 item(s)